We appreciate your interest in Goose Creek Consolidated Independent School District!
The process described below will aid you in applying for a position in any of our four employment job families.
- The online “paperless” applicant tracking system simplifies the hiring process for all full-time and part-time positions.
- All applicants interested in a
(1) Teacher, Nurse, Librarian,
(3) Auxiliary (i.e., (Food Service, Maintenance, Operations, Security, and Transportation) and/or
(4) Classified position advertised must complete the online application.
- Once the application is complete, each candidate should view all jobs and apply for the position(s) in the area(s) of interest and in which you hold appropriate credentials.
- An online application becomes active for one year when all required fields have been completed. Applicants may reactivate for one additional year by updating their online application. You must click the view/apply button to link your application to a specific advertised job.
- When a hiring administrator has a vacancy, he or she conducts a preliminary screening of applicants who have applied to the Jobs Board who meet screening criteria.
- Candidates will be contacted for an interview by the hiring administrator based on meeting District and program qualifications for the position.
- The hiring administrator will make a recommendation for employment to the appropriate Personnel Administrator.
- The appropriate Personnel Administrator will make an official contract offer and schedule an appointment for the candidate to finalize paperwork.