Human Resources

Address Change for District Employees


Please follow the steps below to change your address if you do not have a child enrolled in Goose Creek CISD*: 


  1. Login to Eduphoria via myGC Portal
  2. Click on Eduphoria and Select Formspace
  3. Click on Submit New Form (bottom left corner)
  4. Click on Human Resources
  5. Click on Employee Address Change Form
  6. Complete the form
  7. Submit Form 


*Please note that district employees who have a child enrolled in Goose Creek CISD must change their address at the student’s campus and will need to provide proof of residency. The campus will make the change in TEAMS and the employee’s address will automatically be updated to the new address. 

For questions, regarding address changes, please contact the GCCISD Human Resources Department at 281-707-3854.